Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Dear Emerson

I cannot wait until I can see, comb and play with your hair, but I sure do love your crazy fun strawberry blonde hair  you have right now.

I cannot wait until I can teach you your abcs, 123s, shapes, colors, etc., but I sure do love singing the ohhs with you right now!

I cannot wait to hear your sweet voice sing a song of praise of pray a sweet prayer, but for now I thank my god for you each and every day!

I cannot wait to teach you how to be a lady and let you go on dates with daddy so you know how a man should treat you, but for now I will pray for your future spouse.

I cannot wait to lay in bed and daydream with you about what you want to be when you grow up, but for now I will just lay in bed and hold you while you dream.

I cannot wait to see what you become and mother your sweet babies, but for now I will be the best mother I can be for you!

I cannot wait to see you play with all your friends, especially your brother, for now I am content holding you and letting you watch others play.

I pray I will never rush through a day, a minute or an hour as you grow, but only pray for tomorrow and your future that they will be the best for you! I pray I am your biggest fan, best encourager and most of all a Christian role model for you! I love you my dear one and cherish our memories together!

Daddy holding his kiddos plus Peyton, such sweet babies!

vbs 001vbs 002

My sweet children…as Davis calls himself and his sister!

vbs 006vbs 007vbs 016

My mom got Emerson this outfit the day we found out she was a girl and I have dreamed about the day I could put it on her….so I went a little overboard (are you surprised ) and took her pictures in it.

vbs 009vbs 010vbs 015sitting in the bumbo

 

 

vbs 019blurry, but her talking!!

She has so many faces, especially serious ones and I can’t erase them so hope you enjoy checking her out!

vbs 022vbs 026vbs 029vbs 030vbs 031vbs 032vbs 033vbs 034vbs 035vbs 036vbs 038vbs 039

vbs 042sweet feet!

vbs 045sweet baby girl

vbs 047vbs 048vbs 049vbs 050

Davis insisted I get some pictures of him. One smiling, one in the bumbo and one taking a drink…enjoy my little show off!

vbs 021vbs 023vbs 025

No comments:

Post a Comment