Thursday, December 3, 2009

Dada

Well it is official Davis starting saying "dada" yesterday and as excited as it made me it also made me sad. I am a speech language pathologist and I should understand and know that certain sounds are just easier to make than others, but as a stay at home mother I guess I just thought mama should be first! HA! Oh well, it is very cute how he says dada and WAlker sure does enjoy seeing and hearing him say it. I guess Davis knows how to get his daddy wrapped around his little fingers. How it happened: Davis was just in one of his talkative moods so I started babbling with him and he just loved it when I said "dada". He preceded to model after me starting with just moving his jaw up and down and then he started adding the sounds-so sweet! I love that boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment