Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My first Boo Boo





Davis has done so good with the Christmas tree and all the decorations; however, today he decided he would experiment with the tree. We were singing Jingle Bells while he was shaking an ornament that jingled and he decided to stand up and dive into the tree. I not only had to dig him out, but also had to fix the tree, presents and ornaments that fell off during his dive. He cried only until I picked him up, so I thought everything was fine. We started to sing some more and I looked at his head and blood was dripping down his face. Of course, I freaked out and ran to get a wash cloth to see where the blood was coming from. It turned out there was only a few minor scratches, but boy was my heart racing. We made it exactly one week till Christmas without any trauma..boys will be boys! I am sure we have many more bumps, scratches and bruises in our future!

1 comment:

  1. Poor little guy! Cole was sitting up today and fell backwards before I could catch him... nice little bruise on the back of his head from our hardwood floor. I know it is just the beginning for both our boys! Merry Christmas to your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete