Monday, September 22, 2014

Janet and Matthew wed

The day has finally arrived for the “I do” and I could not have been happier to stand next to my beautiful friends and celebrate them and their special day! From the décor to the attire everything was top notch and looked amazing! The day went very smoothly and every detail was perfect and so Janet!  She had an amazing photographer so I never even pulled my camera out except for my phone… I pray God’s richest blessings on these two!

Prewedding and dress

jlo345jlo567jlo565

Don’t ask..Let’s just say the dresses were very deceiving and very tight!

jlo56

The chillaxing bride!

jlo12jlo44jlo87jlo67

We are finally dressed!

jlo456jlo123

It’s bright out here!!!

jlo444jlo77jlo78

It is go time…

 jlo

jlo0jlo98

jlo6

jlo1

The dancing at the reception…

jlo2jlo3jlo4jlo5jlo7jlo8jlo9

 

No comments:

Post a Comment