Thursday, September 29, 2011

The story of Emmy-o

labor day 001                                   labor day 003

First, I must say I am awful these days about checking email, posting on the blog and even face booking. The moments where I feel good are so precious and I want to spend them with my boys so other things such as housework, etc have been put aside! I can tell you this pregnancy has been nothing like my first and it is hitting me pretty tough. So blessed to have such wonderful friends and family who have stepped up the last several weeks. I have an overwhelming feeling that I am letting people down and I hate it, but I just don’t feel well and I must take care of myself and to be able to take care of this baby! So let me apologize if I have forgotten anything or not done something I might usually do…I am truly sorry! I also must say I am married to truly the best man ever. He has completely stepped up and taken over pretty much everything. My sick time is usually about lunch time on unto the night and he has taken on so many new roles. My love for him seems to grow more and more every hour when he is at home with us. I must also brag on D. He is two and a half and really understanding so much. Waiting till he was a little older has its perks. He is so much like his daddy, it is amazing! Every time I come out of the bathroom he asks if I feel better and constantly brings me his favorite trucks and blankie. He will ask does that truck make you feel better? One word. LOVE! He is so in love with this unborn baby it is unreal. He is constantly kissing my belly and telling me he misses his baby!

labor day 002check out our crazy am hair! LOVE it!

Davis actually told us we were pregnant several days before we found out and luck has it he was right! He told us one afternoon while laying on the couch there was a baby in my belly and it was a girl, he went on to say her name was EMMy-o! WE ask him a lot about if it is a boy and he just says no its not! and we also say what if we don’t call her emmyo and he says yes emmyo is her name! Oh no! Either emmyo is gotta grow on us or we gotta find a better name to replace it if it is a girl!

 baby d is a big bro

 

Now on to the obgyn appointment. It was very long, but through! We loved the clinic and were extremely impressed with the place and staff. We had our first ultra sound and it was absolutely amazing to see that precious baby. Isn’t funny how some things just don’t get old? Anyway the heart beat was 168 and everyone seems to think it is a girl. WE are perfectly okay with boy or girl and just pray the baby is healthy! I have come to a point in my life where I feel so fortunate and blessed to be able to have another baby that I wouldn’t dare try and ask for a certain sex. Would love to see another boy run around and play trucks with Davis and would absolutely be melted by seeing D tend to his little sister! So to answer everyone's question we are REALLY content with what God sees fit for our lives. May we never become so proud that we think we deserve or need a certain sex…God will give us what we need!

 

baby 2

Praying for a healthy baby and mommy and very excited about meeting our sweet baby in late April or early may! Due date is May 7, but they will take the baby about a week early since I had a c-section with Davis!

Thank you God for giving me such an understanding and caring hubby during this time in my pregnancy. He has more than met my needs and I am so incredibly proud of the man that he is. He always wanted to be like “uncle”  and I am confident he is meeting his goal in taking care of me and Davis. I am so blessed to have an amazing little boy that loves me and is so kind and tenderhearted to others. I pray this baby is healthy and has a sweet spirit for you. Give Walker and I the wisdom to teach and prepare this baby along with Davis about you and your word. Help us teach both of them it is  important to love and give so that others might come to know you! Thanks for taking care of me and my family as only you know how…the best way!

No comments:

Post a Comment