Friday, October 7, 2011

Oh my blog!

Who knew this baby was going treat her/his momma so? Guess it’s about time I realize this baby is going to be nothing like their big brother and maybe pregnancy is the best place to start realizing it. anyway, I promise to not leaving blogging, but it is one of the things that gets left behind when I don’t feel well, I mean how could I say no to a little blonde headed stud when he asks me to play trucks and if they are making me and the baby feel better? Whew, I pray this baby has the sweet tender heart of his brother! He melts my heart!

Anyway, lets get you and myself caught up on all the blogging we’ve been missing! BTW, little D just so happens to still be sleeping…gives me some extra time!!! Ok, so last Friday walker was in a golf tournament and needed to clean his clubs before the big day. Guess who his big helper was? You guessed it! DAVIS!

 oct 007oct 014oct 015

He decided daddy’s way was not near as fun as his!

oct 016oct 019oct 020

Covered in suds and no worries!

oct 021oct 022oct 023oct 024oct 025

His most favorite job was getting rid of the remainder of the soapy water! Boys just wanna have fun! oct 027

Then it was time for some golf lessons by our pro! Davis now knows how to put a tee in the ground with a ball and hit it really hard!

 oct 032oct 033oct 035

While Daddy enjoyed his golf day, Davis and I headed to Fun zone with some of his buddies! He loves this bouncy place and mommy sure does have fun watching him wear himself out!

oct 044oct 046oct 048

I am growing! This is a picture collage I am working on! So far two shots of the nine total! That belly is going to be a big one! Don’t mind growing as long as my baby is healthy and happy!

oct 050oct 051
Mimi went shopping and found Davis this dress up outfit so he can be one of the guys at daddy’s work! Uncle Dickey will be so proud! He totally wants a real bulldozer now!

oct 053oct 054oct 056

Just a video of my sweet boy loving on his Jesus! He brought me these Bibles (they were Uncle and Aunt Nell's) and started singing the Bible and Jesus loves me! He is smitten with his Bible verse “Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.” and recites it constantly throughout our day. I believe it is God’s way of keeping me in check!

Pretty much think this catches us up. Hopefully this sickness will continue to get better, or I will just get use to it and I will be back in the saddle again!

No comments:

Post a Comment