Friday, February 7, 2014

My crazy life

No rhyme or reason to these pictures just all apart of this journey I call life….couldn’t live without moments or memories like these!

Yes, I am mother to a very intelligent 4 year old who can work 100 piece puzzles!

x

Yes, I am mother to these sweet sometimes rotten babies!

xx

Yes, I am mother to a little girl who loves to be naked! This was our compromise! Shirt on her head! Learning that she is fixing to be two!! EEK!

xxxxxxx

Yes, I am a mother to a sweet little miss who has friends of all shapes, colors and sizes! Just like families don’t have to match neither do our friends! We love you sweet Jazzy!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes, my little 21 month old loves to sit on the potty but would rather pee in her panties!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes, my daughter is OBSESSED with Barney and I have gone to crazy distances to make her smile!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

God thank you for blessings! I am so unbelievably blessed and I am honored to be these precious gifts from you, mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment