Wednesday, February 25, 2015

NO SCHOOL…for 7 days!!!

After seven days off from school for ice, Davis was ready to return to Mrs. Penney’s care this morning. I personally loved the time at home with BOTH of my babies. We made lots of memories and unformently shared lots of germs. We started off the week with Emerson having stomach bug, then Davis got it and then both of his ear drums ruptured…ROUGH part of our week! SO..we stayed in a lot and played lots of games, made lots of crafts, watched some movies, went sledding on the ice (it was so fast), and lived in our pjs!

These two are serious about operation….

snow

and this little one loves the game of headbandz despite it being for ages 7 and up…

snow55

They both did so well getting along and they really are the best of friends!

snow000snow00

A hug Davis made for his aunt and uncle in California. He was so proud of it, now to just mail it!

snow0

Emmy wasn’t much on the cold weather. I had her so stuffed into layers she could barely move..this is her attempting to eat goldfish!

snow1snow2snow3

Davis, Jack and I on the other hand loved riding the slopes of Timberline!

snow4

snow5

So glad Dr. Emerson showed up with all the sickness we had going on…too cute!

snow7snow8snow9

Emerson decided the ottoman made a comfortable new bed…

snow65

her brother agreed!

snow33

This poor guy napped with me on this particular day..love my sweet snuggles, just hate he was so sick!

snow44

Craft time with Emmy is never clean…look at those hands!

snow66snow6

One day we created things with Legos..hearts for our daddy!

snow77snow89

This massive pile of snow gear kept us so warm!

snow99

Emmy’s new ride, I think she likes it!

snow223snow456snow11

We read lots of books, one of my favorite sites..Daddy reading to his babies from the Bible.

snow234

WE worked tons of puzzles. I love that both of my kiddos love them so much!

snow345

We escaped one day for gymnastics…Do you think they were excited?

snow111snow1111snow11111snow111111

I sure enjoyed our moments together and love being the mommy to two of the sweetest kiddos around!

No comments:

Post a Comment