Wednesday, March 25, 2015

The Wellington Week (and a little more)

Whew not being on Fb has kept me kind of behind on my blogging, in an attempt to catch up I am putting the last two weeks on this blog post…lots of videos and some pretty cute pictures so I am sure you won’t mind! HA!

Emmy and Davis playing with his moon truck and being dj’s!

Love catching these sweet moments, she will be such a GREAT mommy!

Mia comes to visit and gives the kids some entertainment!

and more…

Emmy loves to ride her motorcycle!

Not sure if this one has been posted before, but it is one of Emerson’s favorites so here it goes again!

We skipped school (shhh!) and went top the zoo with some of our besties last Monday…it was too pretty not too! HA! the kids had so much fun and like I said the weather was perfect.

zoozoo1

zoo0

zoo2zoo3

zoo4zoo5

zoo6

zoo7zoo8

zoo9

zoo12zoo123

zoo90

Baseball has began again and that means lots of practice time….good thing we have such good buddies!

basebase1

I couldn’t help but post this, I mean can you say adorable!!!!

dd

Fun times over the past two weeks…

Elmo shirt still fits so we are still rocking it!

elmoelmo1

Daddy’s portrait of emmy..hehe!

emmy

As long as you are comfortable my dear! MY WORD!

emmy2

More motorcycle fun!

emmy3emmy4ddd

Found Emmy here, she said she was planting a garden..pretty creative my dear two year old! Play dough in my egg holder! HA!

garden

No comments:

Post a Comment