Monday, August 5, 2013

Davis’ first day of preschool

“Hold my heart up oh Lord, I am so proud and yet so sad time is passing by so quickly!” My prayer I said over and over this morning. My sweet baby boy went to his first day of preschool, his first actual thing without mommy and he LOVED it! I am so proud at how smart, kind, loving and sweet he is. I know he will do excellent at school and make some great friends and memories but man time sure does fly. Why is it when you look at your babies you see them as young babies in the hospital…I feel like I like blinked and he is SO big, smart, and handsome! I know God helped me hold it together today and I am so glad I did because my little baby I mean boy LOVED school and has not stopped talking about it!

This is right before he left the house…

preschool 001preschool 002scholl00

This is his shirt that will unfortunately fit him before too long!

preschool 003preschool 004

This is my silly boy!

preschool 005

Davis’ interview before school

What's the first day of school without doughnuts?

preschool 007preschool 011preschool 013

YUMMY!

preschool 012

This boy has the biggest heart ever, especially for his sister..sharing doughnuts!

preschool 015preschool 016preschool 017

Yep, she’s proud!

preschool 018

LOOK at him…so stinking big!

preschool 019preschool 020preschool 024

Look Lala, his name on a Reece Piece! Looking in his class door!

preschool 025preschool 026preschool 027

Finding his cubby and heading to play dough! So glad he has had so much prepping from Jill baby!

preschool 028preschool 029preschool 030

Telling Daddy bye bye..melts my heart!

preschool 031preschool 032

Ok, I must admit I cried big crocodile tear's as I left the parking lot, but I looked in my rearview mirror and saw Emerson kissing her book of family members and knew I would be just fine…

Don’t think sissy cried too much that Davis started school..it was so much fun having some girly time with miss e!

We read books

school4school8

painted nails…

school6school7

played in mommy's jewelry!

schoolschool1

and of course watched Elmo!

school2

Then we met Davis and Daddy for an extra special lunch at Papa's pizza! Davis was so excited to tell me all about school and how well he had done! He wanted to do everything himself..when I asked him to wait on us, he said but mom I’m in pre-k now! I can do it! HA!

These are his after school shots..full of energy!

preschool 033preschool 034preschool 041

SO is Emerson!!

preschool 036preschool 037

SO we used up some of that energy before nap time!!

preschool 038preschool 039preschool 042preschool 043preschool 046preschool 047

WE even got a good dog petting, this poor boy wants his own dog so bad!

school3

These are his first papers from school!

preschool 048preschool 049

Davis’ interview after school

 

This one is just extra…enjoy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment