Friday, June 27, 2014

Bye Bye California…..Happy 10 year!

Walker and I said Bye to the kids and mom and dad on Tuesday so we could enjoy a little R&R! Special thanks to my parents for flying them home and Walker's parents to taking care of them until we returned!

byebye1bye2bye3

Now it was time to spend time with the newlyweds and celebrate us! The first night we went back to San Francisco to watch a baseball game and eat at a restaurant from Diner’s Drive-Ins and Dives! We jumped on the bullet in record time (a train that geos faster than the others to get us to SF in one hour) and enjoyed a lovely dinner and then the ballgame!

Bullett…

pca00pca5

Rocco’s

pca000pca9pca0

Game…

pcapca7

pca8

pca6

The next day Walker and I headed to Santa Cruz…such a beautiful place and we decided a place we could totally live! We ate at another great Diner’s Drive-in and Dives place and also enjoyed some yummy ice-cream!

pca1pca2pca3pca4ca..ca.

Nothing better than time away with my sweetie!

ca567

I gained a precious new sister and my kids got a new aunt! We are so blessed by Stephanie and her enthusiasm for life and Jarrett! I sure love seeing my brother so happy! The wedding was BEAUTIFUL, the bride stunning and the kids were most precious, such a beautiful memory!

ca....

No comments:

Post a Comment