Saturday, June 14, 2014

SWIMMING SUMMERTIME

Some kids take swim lessons others have mean mommas that just make them learn by pushing them in and encouraging them to pick it up…I’ll let you guess what kind of momma I am? Serious, I love my babies but sending them to someone else to teach them something is really HARD for me…SO….I teach them. Either way you do it is fine, I just prefer for them to say “my momma taught me!” I taught the kids I kept in the summer and I figure I should do the same for my own…so, Davis has been swimming for about two years now and each summer he stresses because he thinks he forgot, but this summer he went right to it! He loves swimming under water and is really good at it! He is so brave on the diving board and I love how comfortable he feels in the water. Emerson sure loves the water this year and even attempted diving in all by herself, let me just say it was an epic FAIL! We are so lucky to have really sweet neighbors who pretty much let us swim whenever we want so we get lots of great practice and even have friends join us!

swim0swim9

We especially love when daddy gets to come…

swim1swim2

swim3swim4swim5swim6

swim7swim8swim

summer 001summer 002

summer 003

summer 004

summer 005summer 006

summer 008

summer 024

summer 025

summer 027summer 028

summer 029

No comments:

Post a Comment