Wednesday, November 5, 2014

room transformations…

We have been busy the last couple of months getting our little ones rooms redone and ready for them. We are very pleased with the finished products and still might add a thing or two, but for now this momma is done painting! HA!

Welcome to Davis’ new room…

romm3

room4

room00

room0

Welcome to Emerson’s new room….

room

room1these two locker rugs are now a pillow thanks to my ever talented momma!

room5room9 I took these pieces of wood, painted them and added burlap and now they display our beauty.

room6

room7room8 This is Walker’s grandmothers bed, the one where we get the Oneita in Emerson’s name. Very fitting she has her bed. I chalked painted in antique white along with the dresser! Her initials are done out of three wall hangings I found at an antique store for $5. Such a fun find.  A little paint and whalla!

room2Her curtain from her LALA.

I had so much fun repurposing and decorating their rooms, but alas now I am tired! HA! I was very sad to take the crib down, but oh how exciting life is right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment