Wednesday, November 5, 2014

these two

Some days they just can’t get enough of one another! I love these days!

sibsib1sib2sib3

when I look back in the backseat and see this…..siblingit makes me smile

This girl loves watching her shows, one sock on and all!

corn1

I love his ever growing imagination….seriously it is one of a kind!

corn2corn3

sissy wanted in on the picture as well!

corn6

On Halloween they had dress like your favorite character day..D chose fireman frank, so did sis! HA!

corn8corndog3

We loved getting sweet cards in the mail from Mia and Pops for Halloween!

corndog1

We even tried corndogs on Halloween, thanks sonic for .50 corndogs! They were a hit btw!

corn66corn67corn68

I love a good deal and after Halloween, Emmy and I found these costumes that have been so much fun to play pretend in. My superman and little miss Sophia! I wanted her to be my princess Emmy, but she insisted Sophia was much more fun!

soso1so2

so3so4supersuper1super2super3super4super5super6super8super9

No comments:

Post a Comment