Sunday, May 3, 2015

Mother son luau

Davis and I had the opportunity to spend some time together at a mother son function and along with some of our sweet friends we decided to go. Neither of us had any idea what they might have s do, but we decided since we were together we would have fun. Daddy and Emmy had a special date too!

luau

The food wasn’t quite up my picky man’s alley but he enjoyed a nice roll or two and a cookie! AH!

luau1

We made lots of memories, danced a lot and smiled the ENTIRE TIME!

luau2

We played silly Hawaiian games too!

luau3

We even had several neighbors from our neighborhood there!

luau4

I love spending time with my boy and tonight was very sweet. The last dance was a slow dance and I literally held back the tears. He got tired so I picked him up and just breathed in his smell and thanked my god for him. I am so blessed to have not one but two precious children and this little boy stole my heart and is still running with it. He is loving, tender hearted and cares for his momma like no other. He is my little boy, and always will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment