Monday, June 8, 2015

Big Sandy

Walker has been itching to take the boat out since warmer weather hit and we finally got it out last week. The kids were excited and had a blast riding “fast”, splashing in the lake water and enjoying their lake hair.

I love catching them in the moment.

lake

This little girl also enjoyed all the treats that came along with riding in the boat…Snacks, anyone?

lake1

This weekend we went to Big Sandy with the entire Wellington side. The kids had a blast and so did the adults for that matter. These two became even more fearless with swimming…

lake000

This mess gave me this when I asked her to smile……(talk about being real)

lake00

Finally a real smile!!!

lake0

Nothing like friendly games of battleship…

lake3

Emmy's coined phrase while she rides the boat…”lake hair don’t care!”

lake4lake5

This boy is such a fish and enjoys the water so much.

lake6lake7lake8

Sister is not far behind him either!

lake9

did she really nap on the dock?I’ll let you decide.

lake11

Who plays with their food and eats it too?

lake12lake32

Lala gave Emmy and I matching hair do’s! One of the many things I love about being this girls momma!

lake78lake98

Watching my children smile and have fun makes me the happiest. Proud and of these moments and will hang on to the memories for a lifetime!

No comments:

Post a Comment