Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Labor day weekend and more

Walker is officially 34 years old! The kids and I had a great time decorating his Maggie moo ice-cream cake, giving him presents and celebrating him! We love you so much and we are so glad you are ours!

bday

We ate with D again this week and had such great times with him and his friends…

lunchlunch1

I am lucky, even when I don’t get to join him and other mommas do I get pics! Love my sweet friends!

lunch11

Sweet Emmy giving me all her love on one of our many days spent together! Loving this mommy daughter time!

em1em11

I just can’t help but share, I love my little boy..he has it right even down to his socks!

d

These sweet girls have been through basketball and baseball and now we have football..love the memories they are making and proud to get to watch them and their brothers grow and learn together!

footfoot4

Brothers running in from practice game..

foot1foot2foot3

HUSTLE BEARS!

foot5foot9

foot6foot7foot8

We spent the day with meme and pawpaw on Labor day and finished it at the cracker barrel just rocking..sweet memories!

labor3labor4

labor5

Spent our Saturday afternoon letting these sweeties play and watching some football..nothing else I’d rather do! Good times, great friends and really yummy food!

laborrlaborrr

laborrrrlaborrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment