Monday, September 28, 2015

To my dearest daughter

There will be so many times you feel like you failed. But in the eyes, heart and mind of your child you are Super Mom.

lizliz1

liz18liz20liz22

liz33

A mother who radiates self-love and self acceptance actually vaccinates her daughter against low self esteem.

liz30

A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart.

liz000liz00liz0liz27liz8liz9liz10

Mother is a verb. It’s something you do. Not just who you are.

liz2liz3

Dear Daughter if I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes.

liz4liz5liz6liz21liz25

The love between a mother and daughter is FOREVER.

liz7

The more daughter knows the details of her mothers life, the stronger the daughter.

 

liz11liz12liz13liz14liz15liz16liz17liz28

“Her smile makes me smile. Her laugh infectious. Her heart is pure and true. Above all I love that she is my daughter”

liz29

This session was something that had been on my mind for quite some time. I was so proud to finally complete them and see how amazing they turned out. I pray my sweet girl always knows the love her momma and daddy have for her. Life won’t always be easy for her, but we will. Emerson will have a new accessory come this week and we pray others kids are kind and gentle to her regarding her glasses at such a young age. Praising God it was nothing serious but still mindful of the transition. I pray I am always her encourager, an example of Jesus and friend. God use her for your kingdom! We love you baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment