Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What a mess!

What can I say I love messes! If you would have asked me almost 10 months ago, I would have said I hated messes but now I love them. Messes mean little boys are playing independently, messes mean mommy gets a couple seconds to do a task without a little one on her hip, messes mean little boys are exploring their world and learning,therefore; I LOVE MESSES! Yes they mean time cleaning up, but they also mean you can reorganize as you are doing so. Before I had Davis a very smart older lady told me not to worry about a clean house, yet enjoy your babies. They won't be babies for long and you will ALWAYS have messes to clean up. Thanks for the advice and I am enjoying life so much more knowing that messes mean I still have my baby!
Davis loves to take things out and lately he has gotten really good at unpacking Daddy's suitcase from work trips, pulling out clothes in drawers, and cleaning out the bottom of the pantry. Thankyou Davis for always keeping my life interesting-oh how boring it would be without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment