Thursday, March 4, 2010

Blessed beyond measure

SO Davis and I have almost made it. Walker will be home in 26 hours (and counting) and I for one cannot wait for his arrival. We have had a busy and eventful week and that has helped us make it through Walker's trip. I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends who constantly surround me and lift me up when I need inflating. The week began with a M&M (mom and me) class that Davis and I attended along with some other first time mothers and babies. It was great to watch Davis play with others and I was able to visit with some friends as well. Then we watched one of my friends little ones so she could go to the dentist. I absolutely adore watching Daivs play with others and it is great "training" for Davis to share his toys and his mommy! Wednesday we watched baby Charlotte which was easier than I imagined because at no time were both babies awake at the same time! SWEET! I even caught up on some scrapbooking!! Today I went to work without Davis, my sweet friend Erin watched him, however, when I showed up without a baby they basically told me I was not allowed without him anymore. How awesome is that my coworkers love him so much that I am able to earn some money and have my baby with me! Such a blessing! WE now only have friday and I know we can make it! Looking forward to a relaxing day with Davis. We might even pull out the running stroller and go for a run!

No comments:

Post a Comment