Thursday, March 18, 2010

The love to lay down ones life

was reminded last night of my "father's love" when i grabbed a pan from a 400 degree oven instead of letting my little one get it. it was just a burn and yes very painful, but it made me think of my heavenly father that died for me, not only did he feel the pain, but he actually DIED for me. what an amazing God we serve. so glad it wasn't my precious boys hand, but man what a difficult night for mommy. a big thanks to all those that helped me at Bible class. have you ever...
changed a diaper with your left hand
gave a bath with your left hand
strapped a baby in a car seat with your left hand
fed a baby with your left hand
the list goes on and on (all of this of course was especially difficult since I am right handed and I burnt none other than the right hand.)
Makes me very happy/thankful to have two working hands, ohh the things that make you much more appreciative!!

No comments:

Post a Comment