Wednesday, May 19, 2010

To my one and ONLY

My first moment at a quiet house and I wanted to make sure and take advantage of it before the 22nd. You see the 22nd of May is a very special day in the Wellington house. It was the day two became one. The day my prince married his princess. The day I became MRS. Wellington, and not to mention the happiest lady in the world. We have enjoyed six amazing years of marriage this year and I am so thankful. We have made many memories in our marriage. Some of my favorite are visiting and revisiting Aruba, cruising through the Caribbean, camping with family and friends, making some of the most wonderful friends at FHU, Murray and Louisville, and having a beautiful baby boy.
To the man I married six years ago I am thankful! You love in a way no one else has ever loved me. You give up family time at home so that I am able to raise our son and not work. That sacrifice is unforgettable and I am completely in love with the way you love me. You love me even when I whine and fuss, you cheer me even when you are sad too. You listen even when you'd rather give me advice. All the times when you put me before your needs will NEVER be forgotten. You Walker Dow are one in a million and boy I am glad you picked me. Walker you complete me and you have made me so happy. Thanks for the last six years and can't wait to celebrate many more.
I hope all of you reading this have a sweet spouse as I do. You see our relationship began from a purple jolly rancher. Who knew a little piece of hard candy would bloom this relationship into a thing we like to call LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment