Saturday, March 3, 2012

Presenting…Emerson Oneita Wellington’s room

WE are proud to say that besides a sweet little baby girl, our nursery is complete! I have had so many wonderful ladies, hubby and son help me make her room very special! Most projects were found or inspired from pinterest.

Shelf with planters (ribbon glued around them to make them girly…holding toiletry items) and ribbon mirror, and picture frame made by me with some pink and brown paint!!!

  emmys rm 006emmys rm 007

Yarn covered letters framed in a frame my dad build out of my grandfathers old lumber…

emmys rm 008

One of my friends inspired me to make this wreath and I made a hair bow hanger with a letter and some ribbon and paint!

emmys rm 009

My little two year old artist splatter painted these canvases for his sister Emmy-o!

emmys rm 010

Two pictures of when you walk in to Emmy’s room

emmys rm 012emmys rm 013(my talented mother made the curtain and lamp…thanks Mia!)

What would a post be without displaying some silly D pictures so here you go…

My handsome little guy heading out for doughnuts and his umbrella with daddy this am….What a stud!

emmys rm 003emmys rm 005

EATING his fabulous doughnut…

emmys rm 014

Playing with his new Easter bucket from Mia and Pops…what a mess!

emmys rm 015

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! I love all your handmade touches. Don't you just love pinterest?

    ReplyDelete