Wednesday, September 19, 2012

CRAFT TUESDAY…

I am so glad I have crafty friends to lean on when I am feeling not so crafty!! LA is an amazing crafty person who can make anything pretty and she sure did exceed our expectation for a craft yesterday! We made gourd people, and they were the cutest fall craft I have ever seen. The kids enjoyed the nature walk before hand collecting things we might need for our people and we sure did have fun putting them all together!

They were so cute pickling out what would be their eyes, nose, mouth,etc.

 

sept 009sept 010sept 011sept 012

Checking out the final products…

sept 013sept 014

Can you get any cuter…this girl is hilarious!

sept 015sept 016sept 017sept 018

sept 019Davis and his creation…

sept 021Davis and Emerson..note the pacifier in Emmy’s mouth!!

sept 022 The Barrios family…

While Ms. LA cleaned up I took the kids out to paint pumpkins, something more on my crafty level! HA! We had such a great time painting the bumps on our pumpkins!

sept 023sept 024sept 025sept 026sept 027sept 028

I had to include this sweet photos and videos. I am telling you I have never seen such sibling bonding at such an early age. Emmy is fourth months and this girl is head over heels for her brother..check it out. He was running circles around her and she was solemn until she saw his face and then she not only smiled she belly laughed! AHHH, love my sweet babies!

 

sept 002sept 003sept 004sept 006sept 007sept 008

No comments:

Post a Comment