Monday, September 24, 2012

pumpkin farm

Saturday was such a fun day at our house. First, Davis went to Lowes to build a fire engine with his daddy, then the girls met up with the boys to enjoy Green Acres pumpkin farm. We had such a great time picking out pumpkins for our yard. Davis was sure we needed one of all the different kinds…whew! He woke me up at 6:35 this morning to tell me he had decorated his room for fall and did I want to come and see it….bless him!

Davis posing on a HUGE pumpkin

pumpkim 001pumpkim 002

mommy and her little pumpkins

pumpkim 003

Daddy sure had his hands full!

pumpkim 004

Davis literally picked up every pumpkin he could lift to see if we could buy it..

pumpkim 005pumpkim 006pumpkim 007

Posing in the sea of pumpkins…it only took seven takes…

pumpkim 009pumpkim 010pumpkim 011pumpkim 012pumpkim 013pumpkim 014pumpkim 015

Davis posing with pups!

pumpkim 016pumpkim 017

Daddy and his pumpkins

pumpkim 018

I love my sweet family and fall activities!

pumpkim 019pumpkim 020

Counting my blessings daily! Love my children and my adorable husband that provides me with love and happiness every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment