Sunday, December 2, 2012

so much to be thankful for…

 

I’m not going to finish my last week of thankful post, instead I’m going to post these pictures. For this life God has given me am I forever grateful! If I start to feel down all I have to do is turn to these sweet faces and my day changes for the better! Never take moments like these for granted and ALWAYS be appreciative..

moments Davis has with his buddy and my friend Jill baby, so I can have a moment of silence…

novdec 001

moments with davis…making cookies…and making messes

novdec 002novdec 003novdec 006novdec 008novdec 009

novdec 010novdec 011

moments with my babies and the man of my dreams whom I fall in love with more and more everyday….

novdec 012novdec 013novdec 014

moments with my precious Emerson who is a blessing to my life

novdec 017novdec 018novdec 019novdec 020novdec 021

making crafts with the craftiest three year old I know…

novdec 023

bathing my bath tub babies…

novdec 024novdec 026

seriously how can one miss the awesome moments that brings these faces to life..

novdec 027novdec 028novdec 030

moments where a daddy has a little girl with hair too long he punks it

novdec 031novdec 032

wowsers!

novdec 036novdec 037

moments with my first born son..always priceless and full of questions begging to be answered!

novdec 045

moments when they sleep 3 plus hours because we have played everything in the house twice

novdec 055

God thank you for my richest blessings..not material things for you provide for the birds, why wouldn’t you provide me with a place to lay my head and food to feed my belly, but for sweet precious moments I will never forget with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment