Sunday, May 12, 2013

MOTHERS DAY 2013

WE were so lucky to see Mia for a little bit this week..we have to start sharing him with Mack soon…might as well start with baby steps! HA! She gets lots of loving while she is here!

emerson is one 159emerson is one 160emerson is one 161

Emerson loves her mia!

emerson is one 162

Mia loves her grandkids!

emerson is one 163

Davis took this one….

emerson is one 164

much better Walker….I LOVE THIS ONE!

emerson is one 165

Me and my precious babies!

emerson is one 166emerson is one 167

They are the reason I get up (so early) the reason I go to bed so TIRED! I wouldn’t change a thing!

emerson is one 168emerson is one 169emerson is one 170

she. is. a stinker!Notice her strawberry smocking…in memory of my most precious Nonny! I miss you more everyday..heaven will be so sweet!

emerson is one 171emerson is one 172emerson is one 173

No comments:

Post a Comment