Wednesday, May 8, 2013

She is going to POP..Surprise shower for LA

WE did it! WE pulled off a surprise shower for LA and I personally was so pumped she never found out about it! It has been in the works for over a month and I was so blessed to be a part of this speical night! The décor was amazing, food delicious and company was AMAZING!

Decorations…and food!

ss2s3s4s5

WE surprised her..I hate my hands are in the way, but this picture of her face is awesome!

s6

We all wrote sweet blessings to baby G.

s7

Yep, she is going to pop…SOON!

s8

The girls! Love this shot!

s9

My favorite part of the night..praying over sweet baby Grayson and La….even if I did get hassle for my articulated prayer!

22e3

q1

My sweet friend, so excited to meet baby G!

r4

Love these two girls!

t5

Jess, I and LA..hostess with the mostess! HA!

w2

No comments:

Post a Comment