Monday, January 27, 2014

Date day and we got to meet Collins

Peyton has started preschool with D and let me say he is so proud of his buddy! He loves telling me how she did in school and what they got to play/learn at school. Today we decided to go eat after picking them up..we went to Mojos and these two never cease to amaze me!

They each prayed for their food and it was too precious not to capture….

datedate1date3date5

They also had a lot of fun in the ottoman!

date2date4

WE sure love our sweet friends and my god has sure blessed me with some great momma friends who instill Christ in their children from the very start! Very blessed and thankful for this!

cate4

On the way to bible class D and I stopped at the hospital to see our sweet Collins! She is precious and we are so proud to meet her! We love you sweet girl!

collins

No comments:

Post a Comment