Tuesday, October 28, 2014

FALL BREAK & they’re back

The kiddos went to see Mia and Pops for a couple days on their fall break and let’s just say Walker and I got lots accomplished but we sure missed these two!

back2back4

our house got a lot messier when they arrived…but we wouldn’t have it any other way.

back5

We spent the next weekend camping and I subbed for Mrs. Allison during might night…but she showed up at the end and this is what happened…THEY LOVE HER! WE ARE SO BLESSED!

allisonallison1

Emmy and I had lots of catching up to do…She keeps me highly entertained!

backback1back7back8

See…SUPER EMMY

back00back0back09

and play dough creations and hats….keeps getting better and better!

back3back9

She even got moved to a big girl bed in her big girl room (pics to come) and I felt like she grew up right in front of my eyes! This is from her video monitor..she is so little on such a big bed!

back6

Of course my cowboy keeps me entertained and smiling as well!

back11

I mean look at that fake kindergarten smile, how could you ask for more?

back12

When I met Mom to get the kids we stopped to see my dad’s mom, grannie, and the kids melted my heart with her, especially Davis. He is such a sensitive soul and he loves those who can’t always love back. While pregnant with him and working in a Skilled Nursing Facility he was prayed over many times by the residents and I believe he has such a big heart for the elderly because of it!

grannygranny1granny2granny3granny4granny5

No comments:

Post a Comment