Tuesday, November 29, 2011

SNOW BALL

It snowed yesterday and Davis and I had some fun snow adventures while the snow was falling! Davis very much enjoyed throwing snow at me and kept singing “mommy it’s snowing, it’s snowing!” I let him play until it was dark and I was about to freeze and then we came in our warm house to color until Daddy got home! What fun memories! Notice the trend in the majority of the pictures…him throwing snow at ME!

all bundled up and ready to play!

nov 002

Making snow prints!!!

nov 003nov 004

He continued to load up his arms with snow, “make a snowball” and throw it at me and Emmy-O, aka my belly!

nov 008nov 009nov 010nov 011nov 013nov 014nov 015nov 016

Before we left for the OB today I captured a few more snow shots! He LOVES the snow! He would say, “ mommy look it is on our house, and on our grass!”

nov 019nov 017nov 018

walking out to the snow
walking in the snow filled yard

 

No comments:

Post a Comment