Monday, April 16, 2012

Building a bus with daddy

Davis received a really sweet gift from his good buddy at Emerson’s shower and Saturday he decided was the perfect day to put it together. It was a kit that allowed him and his daddy to build a bus…such a perfect gift for my hands on truck man! Thanks Ms. Jessica, Isaac and Mr. Jason for being so thoughtful and sweet to Davis!

april 074They both needed their tools to build the bus…

april 075Davis was so pumped some pieces of wood turned into a bus he got to build with his daddy!

april 077april 079handing daddy the nails..

april 080april 081april 082the finished product!

Like I have said before it is very sweet when [people are nice to me or Walker, but when you are nice to my child I’ll love you forever! Thanks again Cope family!

No comments:

Post a Comment