Thursday, April 26, 2012

Pregoo pity party

Ok so I've gotta ramble to somebody so the blog it is, with hopes of not sounding to dramatic I'll type my woes and not say them in someone's ear.
On the way to run errands this morning I broke, yep me, not my water...me! I cried out and asked me, really, why, now ? I have a mere six days till I go to the hospital to meet our sweet baby girl that's been tucked inside of me for almost ten months and now I start to stress. Nothing huge and horrible has happened, praise god, just not going the way I want it to....hmmm surprise! Davis was sick all weekend resulting in many missed plans, and now his daddy has come down with it. It seems like when u need/want the most help encouragement from your spouse and he isn't able to physically do those things start to crumble...or is it just this dramatic preggo girl? I kept thinking what if I get this mess, what if he is not better and can't come to the hospital with me, what if Davis gets it again(nasty viral bug), what if I go into labor early, get it...I was flooded with the what if's. Then as Davis was singing to me from one of his favorite CDs the verse hit me..I love you and was whispering mommy at the end! (from skittle dinky do) i know my father in heaven loves me even more than my little boy in the back, unbelievable to grasp because that boy loves his mama) and I have to ( for the sake of myself, Emmy, and Davis ) hold it together and just get through the present task. So, I brushed away my tears/fears and kept heading down the road. I told myself I have to do one thing at a time and then take on the next task, if I try to reign in that I'm 9 1/2 months pregnant, caring for a sick husband, a recovering sick three yr old, and carrying a baby with no help and plenty to do (u know my get done list is a mile long!!!) then I would become defeated. after feeding everyone lunch and taking a good nap I'm feeling a tad more refreshed and ready to take on my next task...taking my hubby to the doctor....this might be a tough one....he says it viral, no need, I want him better ASAP so I'm not alone in the operating room (no offense love my family/friends) but he must be there!!! Ok that's it enough rambling, like I said on to the next task!

1 comment:

  1. For someone as young as you are, you are the strongest, most have it together woman that I have met in a long time. But, sometimes even the biggest of us gets pulled off our horse and we have to deal. It is ok to worry and fret BUT forget that to do list. Just pray that Walker will be well & I'm sure that by then he will be. You will have family there to take care of Davis & he will be fine. And they will even take care of your house so leave a few things for them to do and rest, put your feet up and enjoy the rest because pretty soon you are gonna be busy! A good busy! Love you, Linda W

    ReplyDelete