Wednesday, January 23, 2013

campouts and puzzles

No rhyme or reason to this post except to say I sure love my sweet babies and feel blessed every day to be their mommy and to get to be at home with them. I owe so much thanks to my hubby, for supporting this decision , my mom for teaching me all that I know about being a mother, my hubby’s sweet uncle for blessing us so, and to all my other family members who encourage me daily in what I am doing. I may not make the big bucks, but I sure won’t regret a moment spent with these two!

Some of Davis’ sweet buddies thought he needed their tent, since they were too big for it…I think they were right!

jan13 001jan13 002jan13 003

Bubba, my brother, got the kids these puzzles when they were born and we love them.  Davis knows how to spell his name and his sisters’ name because of them. (and a cute little name song!)

jan13 008jan13 009jan13 010jan13 011jan13 012jan13 013jan13 014

God keep me humble. Remind me how blessed I am when I began to want more. Give me opportunities to serve you even if only in a small way. Most of all help my sweet children see you in my words, actions and behavior every day, and when I mess up, because I know I will, create in me a spirit that says “I ‘m sorry!” Help me show my children you in everything we do and see. You are my EVERYTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment