Saturday, January 12, 2013

SILLY time

I’m telling you there is NEVER a dull moment over at this house, especially when folks drop by. Tonight lala, rob and meme came by and let me just say Davis gave them their moneys worth! His imagination has literally exploded and he wanted to play dress up. He had a wiling participate, Rob, and they had much fun and gave us something to talk about! HA! I love my little creative, sweet and funny guy so much! Whew, but I enjoyed the night by just watching, thanks again Lala and rob!

silly 001silly 002

These boys are too cool!

silly 004silly 005

Umm…don’t even ask!

silly 006silly 007silly 008

I’m not sure who was having more fun, what do you think?

silly 009silly 010

Possibly my favorite! What hilarious boys!

silly 011

Lala joined in on the FUN as well…such good sports. They are going to be great parents one day!

silly 013silly 014

No comments:

Post a Comment