Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Emerson…11 months

 

Pictues with you my little girl are getting more and more interesting…instead of sweet smiles and looks I get this…

\april 11 months 007april 11 months 009april 11 months 010

and this…

april 11 months 011

instead of pictures with your brother, I get…

april 11 months 012

and this..

april 11 months 013

You ARE A BUSY GIRL!!!! Keeping up with you is my mission most days…whew!

april 11 months 014april 11 months 015april 11 months 016april 11 months 017

You walk, I mean RUN, everywhere!!!

april 11 months 018

You snuggle and cuddle everything, especially pillows and stuffed animals!

april 11 months 020

But this serious looks are SO you!!! I think you really knew that I needed one today..

april 11 months 021april 11 months 023

because I kept getting more and more of this…

april 11 months 024

april 11 months 026april 11 months 027

I caught you..a little anyway!

april 11 months 028

always reading,saying books, in the sweetest little voice

april 11 months 029april 11 months 031april 11 months 033

and giving me these faces that stop me in my tracks!!!

april 11 months 034april 11 months 035april 11 months 037april 11 months 038april 11 months 041april 11 months 045

You my darling are ALWAYS on a mission!

april 11 months 043

 

At 11 months old you are walking, running, singing, talking, busy, eating little girl! We are always on our toes with you and it is amazing because as laid back as you are, you are definitely BUSY!  You are such a sweet heart and hug and kiss most anything you want to. You love balls, books, animals and you love to watch people. You sweet look and your blue eyes get comments from everyone around you!

You are eating like a champion. You refuse NOTHING..which is such a blessing after the suffering I have been through with your brother and eating. You still nurse 3 times a day and rarely drink otherwise! You won’t refuse a snack and are somehow always hungry!

You sleep amazing and no longer have a pacifer..woohoo! You take two naps at about 2 hours each a day and sleep for about 10-12 hours a night! You still sleep with your pillow, and two blankets! You love to look at books and sing songs before you go to bed.

You are very busy and love to play, but you most certainly do not have to be entertained. You love seeing people while you play, but you are independent and are content doing things your way!

I love you sweet girl and pray you continue to grow and learn and remain healthy.You are so full of life and joy and others love to be around you. You brother is still your biggest fan and protector, he won’t let anything happen while he is around! HA! I can’t believe in a short month you will be one year old. Watching you grow is so much fun and we love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment