Monday, November 5, 2012

Murder Mystery Party

Some of our Main Street group and others got together for a fun murder filled party Saturday night. It was seriously the best party I have been to (adult wise) in a long time! We all came dressed to the tee and in compete character. It was so much fun and the evening turned out to be a great success! The house was decorate so awesome and everything fit into the theme so nicely!

nov 067

Some of the lovely circus family members…

nov 054nov 056nov 057nov 088nov 071nov 059nov 061nov 065nov 070

 

Walker was Nick Dagger, a knife thrower and I was Twisty Kristy an acrobat! We had a fling over the summer, but I just used him to get to the center ring. He tried repeatly to get me to get back with him and I had to play hard to get and act like I just used him…it was quite an interesting night!! He was so cute, and it was all I could do to tell him no! SO glad he still went home with me!

nov 081nov 082

LA and Sean..

nov 084

Hailey the tight rope walker

nov 086nov 072

Ashley and I…She was murdered and we fought all night about who should be in the center ring, ohhh so interesting!

 

nov 089nov 091

How many times does it take this 30 year old to get in a back bend…let’s just say my back is still aching! HA!

 

nov 062nov 063

My favorite!!!

nov 066

Girls gone circus wild!

nov 068nov 069

Jessica, thanks for an awesome night and memories to last a life time! The dance party at the end was great, food was delicious and pictures can tell some pretty great stories! Love you!

1 comment:

  1. It is clearly looking that how much fun this Murder Mystery Party was. These photos are just fabulous. At the local garden themed LA venues I also attended a fun 18th birthday bash in last week and that was also very nice. Enjoyed every moment of that bash.

    ReplyDelete