Tuesday, November 30, 2010

all about kids "davis, libby and cole!"

We went to AAK on a rainy yucky Tuesday and we had some serious fun. Cole got to come this time and I'm pretty sure he had a great time too. I have to mention last time we were there I had an amazing time jumping in the boucer and playing ring around the rosie, but when we got there this time there was a sign saying no parents in boucer---let's just say I was a little offended!




These are a couple of my favorite shots of the kiddos and us. Can you tell Mallory was being attacked by the D monster?






























Who knew this star would be such a big hit? Even Mallory joined in the FUN!








































Davis got some majoy coaster time today and he took full advantage of it. Love that little wild man!







No comments:

Post a Comment