Thursday, June 7, 2012

And then there were two…a little comparison

I’ve been wanting to do this for awhile just to see the differences similarities, and so on…so with out further ado…

004Davis was born the following day…

 

emmy 001(sorry I got more modest!) Emerson was born hours later…

018Right before the induction for DAvis…

 

emmy 008Right before my c-section with Emerson

027Davis right after he was pulled out

emmy 012right after Emerson was pulled…I mean tugged out!

031The ever incredible c-section shot with Davis

emmy 018The ever incredible c-section shot with Emerson

064069071Some Davis shots in the hospital…

emmy 039emmy 054 - Copyemmy 055some Emerson shots in the hospital…

I will try and continue with one month comparisons and so on…but don’t hold your breath! I think it is remarkable how much the pictures are the same, yet such a different story with each of them. Many more pictures of us in the hospital with Davis and not so many with us and Emmy, due to our crazy NICU stay. Several pictures of me up and about with D, none with me up with Emerson…I never even walked to the NICU!!! SO blessed to have two healthy, happy babies now! Love my sweet kiddos and each of their stories. May God continue to bless us as a family!

No comments:

Post a Comment