Sunday, February 24, 2013

Boots or Bows

My sister and Nick found out what they were having Friday and had a revealing party Saturday! We were so excited to FINALLY found out and to chalk up another prediction for Davis! This is his sixth pregnancy he has called and we are really beginning to think that Nonny’s car being parked outside my delivery room the day he was born has proven to be more than a coincidence! Maybe she gave him her ability to “call” births! It was a super cute party and we had lots of fun seeing precious pictures of peanut and hearing about the ultrasound..we sure can’t wait to cuddle that sweet baby!

Pops loving before the big announcement! 

feb..revealing 038

WHEW..they finally told us the secret!

feb..revealing 039feb..revealing 040

The only bows voters…

feb..revealing 041

I brought two onsies…so glad I get to spoil a little man! (I’m having so much fun with my cricut!)

feb..revealing 042

the winner is….BOOTS!

feb..revealing 044

Picture this..there will be three grandbabies in my mommas’ life soon…oh my, we are in trouble!

feb..revealing 045feb..revealing 046feb..revealing 047

Laura with my babies…

feb..revealing 048feb..revealing 049

Me and my sis and little peanuts shirt..

feb..revealing 050

I am so lucky to have the best mom and sister in the world!

feb..revealing 051

The babies and the girls!

feb..revealing 052feb..revealing 053

Praying God’s richest blessings on this sweet baby boy and his parents! We love you two and can’t wait to meet him!

No comments:

Post a Comment