Thursday, February 14, 2013

LOVE YOU…Emerson

e1

Hey sweet lady, you are a treasure from god and I thank him for you each day! I am so lucky to have such a sweet little lady who loves her family, especially her mommy! You make my days brighter and my smile bigger. I love watching you eat, smile, giggle, crawl and let’s face it do most anything! I can tell you are going to be a stinker, but you have even more room in your heart for loving! From getting you up from your naps, to rocking you, to reading to you, I can tell you are very in tune with what people are feeling and thinking! I feel so loved by all your sweet hugs, wet slippery kisses and looks that tell me I need you! I hope you always know and feel the love I have for you.

Happy first Valentines little miss, I can’t wait to celebrate many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment