Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love you, Davis

cow3

My dearest Davis Walker Dow…you my man are the sweetest boy I have ever laid eyes on. Your compassion for others is priceless and you melt my heart with your kind words. I see Christ in you daily and you are only three! God sure knew what he was doing when he gave me you…I am humbled by your words and your actions and I love being your mommy! Not a day goes by that you don’t make sure I know how much you love me and how appreciative you our for our family. May you continue to be the sweet, loving boy you are today, and only get sweeter! Life without DWDW would leave me broken and so sad..you my dear make my life so full and blessed. Never forget our special book about how life without you would leave a hole in my heart!

Happy Valentines day buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment