Tuesday, December 28, 2010

christmas eve

Christmas Eve we spent much time with our family. We were fortunate enough to have every one in Louisville for the holiday and we took full advantage of it. Davis got way too much stuff and we all ate way too much! WE spent Christmas Eve at Mia and Pops house and came home just in time to leave out cookies for Santa! Davis was so excited to participate in all the activites, but really did not want Santa in our house!



Look daddy and uncle dave, a guitar! I am so big now!



Thanks Pops! I love my new guitar!



I did it! I put out food for Santa's reindeer!







mommy did you see that?
Look daddy, reindeer food!
Pops, I am ready to go!!!!
kisses for bubba


my family!

take two!!


All the Poston clan!




The originial five!






The Poston kiddos and mates! (and child)






my bubba and sister!




MIA & POPs with baby D!

Don't tell Santa. I am eating one of his cookies and riding on a dumper!



I hope Santa is hungry! Five cookies and a half a glass of milk.








Ummm, does Santa really have to come to my house?



I am SO VERY EXCITED!!!!







feeding santa's reindeer





No comments:

Post a Comment