Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thursday...all day long!!!

We have had a mommy and davis kind of day. We've painted, ran errands and played in the yard. Let me just say we have had some fun. Anyway, we have been working with Davis on the days of the week and it's funny how I am using some of my memory strats on Davis just like I would my "favs" at the SNF. (hince the thursday all day long!) We met several neighbors today too and Davis sure has loved all the extra attention. One lady said I love sitting on my porch and listening to him talk. She said her favorite phrase was "momma, daddy home!" We sure are counting the hours till he comes home today!







Have you ever seen such a charmer? He looks so stinking big too!










This is our second time to go in Walmart in Milan and D loves stopping at this house and pretending to cook me food. This time I got an invite to come in!

No comments:

Post a Comment