Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Our house...21 Timberline...Milan TN

It has taken me awhile but I am finally posting some pics of our house for all of our friends and family to see. We are basically done (might paint, add pics to wall, etc) moving in and have even started on some minor projects. The house was move in ready so we were able to get in and get settled very quickly! The attic space you will see in later pics is one of our projects for the long term. It is a huge space we plan on turning into a adult playroom, theater room or pool table room. WE are blessed with TONS of storage and I am happy to say I have been able to declutter and get rid of lots of stuff we didn't need. I still have so many cabinets and closets with nothing in them, the current owners thought seriously about storage! I have also been lucky enough to claim one of the huge walk ins as my scrapbook room...a dream come true!! (for me at least!) Like I said besides some little decor things we are basically done and just trying to enjoy our new life, town and house in Milan! Can't wait till everyone is able to come see us!


deck and back yard...one of our favorite places




















No comments:

Post a Comment